Designed by Henry Tansley, this Grade II listed landmark site was formerly known as Bermondsey Municipal Offices (built 1928–1930). Hollybrook acquired and obtained planning, extending to some 45,000 sq ft.
The detail to the external façade and grand entrance ensured its listing by English Heritage. Hollybrook carefully restored the architectural detailing to the triple height entrance foyer.
Now known as Bath House Lofts, the building has been refurbished to bring out its inherent glory. Sensitive integration of modern services within the historic fabric has ensured its status as a prime residential development in the heart of Bermondsey, just a short walk from London Bridge Station.
Refurbishment/Conversion of the year
Refurbishment & conversion
41 residential units