Hollybrook is a family owned, award-winning developer/contractor. We have wide ranging experience and operations in the UK.
Property and construction are in our DNA. We are passionate about delivering outstanding developments wherever we operate. Led by experienced hands-on Directors, our development, planning, legal and construction teams work together from site acquisition to completion.
We add value and reduce costs with our in-house construction and technical teams supported by a longstanding and committed supply chain.
Strong finances and flat management allow fast decision making in an ever-changing market.
Consistent high quality has helped us win a number of NHBC Pride in the Job, Premier Excellence and Considerate Constructor awards.
- 30+ years’ experience
- New build, redevelopment, refurbishment, listed conversion and complex brownfield expertise
- Award Winning construction team
- In-house planning, legal, surveying and construction expertise
- 100% planning track record
- Consistently high quality on time and on budget
- Excellent joint venture track record
- Professionalism, integrity, honesty and equality in all our working relationships
- Strong balance sheet, low gearing and consistent profitability
Health & Safety
- Ongoing H&S training for all employees
- Impeccable Health & Safety record
- The health and safety of employees, subcontractors and the public is valued above all else
- Culture of awareness, open communication, education and supervision
- Our goal is to have zero work-related injuries and illness
- Regular independent H&S audits to ensure compliance with standards
- Employee Assistance Programme to assist with stress and mental health issues
- Minimised environmental impact vital to every scheme
- Commitment for all developments to have green and sustainable features
- Efficient construction and sustainable materials contribute to homes that exceed legislative requirements
- 94% of all construction waste diverted from landfill
- 90% of construction materials procured from sustainable sources
- Carbon monitoring and reduction on all developments
- NHBC Pride in the Job Awards on multiple developments
- NHBC Seal of Excellence Awards on multiple developments
- Premier Guarantee Excellence Awards on multiple developments
- Performance Beyond Compliance Considerate Constructors awards on multiple developments
- Continual Health & Safety training
- Structured training to underpin RICS & CIOB membership
- Support of Local Labour Apprenticeships
- Company funded degree programmes for trainee professionals
- Continued professional development support for all staff
- 50% of head-office staff progressed through in-house trainee programme
Extensive experience partnering with Registered Providers, Local Authorities and Public Bodies.
“We have found Hollybrook to be easy to work with and professional from inception through to practical completion of the development. The quality of the construction work cannot be faulted which is in part due to the attention to detail throughout the project. Hollybrook delivered the development ahead of programme and we would have no hesitation in recommending them as a development partner” - Mercury Land Holdings
“Having worked with Hollybrook on two forward funded schemes we have experienced a high degree of professionalism, flexibility and commitment to design and build to a high-quality standard without compromise” - Tower Eight
“It is a pleasure to be working with the Hollybrook Team to deliver exceptional Projects, on time and in budget, in a professional and truly collaborative manner” - Calford Seaden